SG Americas Securities LLC has significantly increased its position in Nasdaq, Inc. during the second quarter of this year. According to the recently filed Form 13F with the Securities & Exchange Commission, the firm now owns 199,736 shares of Nasdaq, Inc. stock, which amounts to a 540.7% increase from the previous quarter. The total value of SG Americas Securities LLC’s holdings in Nasdaq is estimated to be $9,957,000.
Other institutional investors have also made changes to their positions in Nasdaq. RB Capital Management LLC raised its holdings in the company by 15.9% in the first quarter, American Century Companies Inc. grew its stake by 10.2% during the same period, Raymond James Trust N.A. lifted its position in Nasdaq by 14.1% in the first quarter, Sei Investments Co. increased its stake in Nasdaq by 8.4% in the first quarter, and Allianz Asset Management GmbH raised its holdings in Nasdaq by 32.0% in the first quarter. Overall, institutional investors own 72.47% of Nasdaq’s stock.
Nasdaq, Inc. is currently traded at $50.77 on the NASDAQ exchange. The company has a market capitalization of $24.94 billion and operates in the financial services sector. Nasdaq has a P/E ratio of 22.87 and a beta of 0.91.
The financial services provider recently reported its quarterly earnings for the quarter ending July 19th, exceeding analysts’ consensus estimates. Nasdaq, Inc. had a net margin of 18.08% and a return on equity of 21.92%. The firm had revenue of $925.00 million for the quarter, up 3.6% from the previous year.
Nasdaq has also announced its quarterly dividend, which will be paid on September 29th to shareholders of record on September 15th. The dividend will amount to $0.22 per share, representing an annualized dividend yield of 1.73%.
Analysts have set new price targets for Nasdaq, Inc. with a consensus rating of “Hold.” Morgan Stanley has set a price target of $55.00, Rosenblatt Securities has a price target of $82.00, UBS Group has set a price target of $56.00, and Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft has set a price target of $53.00.
CEO Adena T. Friedman recently acquired 10,000 shares of Nasdaq, Inc. stock at an average cost of $51.00 per share. Following the acquisition, Friedman now owns 1,672,318 shares of the company’s stock. Insider buying and selling activity at Nasdaq, Inc. has been disclosed in filings with the SEC.
– Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission
– NASDAQ:NDAQ stock analysis
– SEC filings for insider buying and selling activity
– Analyst reports on Nasdaq, Inc.
- Form 13F: A form filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission by institutional investment managers that discloses their holdings of publicly traded securities.
- P/E ratio: A financial ratio that is used to assess the valuation of a company by comparing its market price per share to its earnings per share.
- Beta: A measure of a stock’s volatility in relation to the overall market.
- Dividend payout ratio (DPR): The percentage of a company’s earnings that is paid out to shareholders in the form of dividends.