In this week’s list of top home sales in South Shore, Massachusetts, there are some truly impressive properties. However, the standout sale has to be No. 2, an antique home with a major renovation. This property is truly one-of-a-kind, and the photos speak for themselves.
Another noteworthy sale is a house that comes with a 2,000 square foot pool/guesthouse, ranked at No. 3 on the list. This property has so much to offer and is definitely worth checking out.
The real estate market in South Shore, Massachusetts is still red hot, and we have all the details of the latest sales. Whether you’re a nosy neighbor, a savvy investor, or simply love browsing through real estate listings, we’ve got you covered.
Here are the top 5 home sales for the week of Aug. 14-18, 2023:
1. 20 Middle St., Hingham – Sold for $3,440,000
This stunning property is located on the parade route and offers five bedrooms, a gym, and beautiful details throughout.
2. 822 Main St., Hingham – Sold for $2,835,000
This antique home underwent a modern renovation and is a truly unique property. Built in 1770 in New Hampshire, it was moved to Hingham and now boasts new twists and updates.
3. 99 Lazell St., Hingham – Sold for $2,800,000
This property features a 2,000 square foot pool/guesthouse, making it a perfect place to entertain. There is so much to see and enjoy here.
4. 16 Isaac Sprague Drive, Hingham – Sold for $2,700,000
With 39 photos available, this property offers amenities like an elevator and wine cellar. It is a must-see for anyone in the market for a new home.
5. 5 Pine Gardens Way, Milton – Sold for $2,600,000
Located in a brand new development, this modern 6,100 square foot home is a real showstopper. It offers all the latest features and is definitely worth a look.
These are just a few of the impressive sales that took place in South Shore, Massachusetts during the week of Aug. 14-18, 2023. If you want to see more details about these properties or other real estate transactions in the area, be sure to click on the links provided.
– Antique house: A house that is over a century old and often has historical significance.
– Renovation: The process of improving or updating a property, typically involving repairs, alterations, or additions.
– The Warren Group: A provider of real estate data and market analysis in New England.